When it comes to construction workers their safety has to be a priority. But accidents happen and every jobsite should be prepared for the unexpected. On site Med Tech means having a first line of response in case of an injury not only to workers but also to any person that can get injured in a construction job.
Why TSC Med Tech?
- Every one of our Med Techs are professionally trained and certified to work as an onsite medical provider.
- Our team is focused on providing effective and efficient employee medical care which will help reduce your overall insurance and operating costs.
- TSC onsite Med Techs will assist you in identifying potentially fraudulent injury claims and compliance with OSHA.
- Our fully trained medical team is prepared to professionally assist your team and are trained in all aspects of construction jobsite safety with OSHA 10, OSHA 30, NYC DOB scaffold and DOT flagger training certificates.
The TSC Onsite Med Tech Team will:
- Provide your jobsite with state certified medical technicians specifically charged with keeping your job site healthy and safe.
- Effectively communicate with injured workers as part of a complete injury follow up program.
- Attend your safety meetings and briefings and act in concert with your on-site safety professional to help mitigate risk and injury by consistently walking the site and timely reporting any safety concerns to the site team.
- Provide several health service solutions through our team of medical professionals in conjunction with medical direction by a board certified physician.
- Assess, effectively manage and treat most on-site emergencies and illnesses, possibly preventing the loss of work for the impacted employee.
- Save you the costs associated with lost time for the injured and lost time for another employee to assist the injured at an outside medical treatment facility.
- Complete the post incident administrative documentation and report these incidents, as appropriate, in an immediate fashion.
- Help clients develop and implement an effective return to work program that meets the needs of your field team as well as your insurance plan.
- Utilize numerous accepted industry reporting forms such as the OSHA 300 log, First Report of Injury form and the NYS C-2F.
- Provide analyses of injury reports to identify injury trends and maintain comprehensive record-keeping of all safety and health issues on-site.
- Work with you to develop and implement a comprehensive Drug-Free and Alcohol-Free Work Plan to further your goals for an injury free work place.
- Provide a site specific emergency medical response plan and maintain a stocked treatment area with first-aid supplies and medical equipment, all included in the job set-up and with no restock fees.
For your Construction Medical Needs:
Contact our Supervisor of Health and Medical Services: George Hauck or call us at 201.259.2488