The main goal of an Accident Prevention Program (APP) or Health and Safety Program is to prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and deaths, as well as the suffering and financial hardship these events can cause for workers, their families, and employers.
Safety and health programs help businesses:
- Prevent workplace injuries and illnesses
- Improve compliance with laws and regulations
- Reduce costs, including significant reductions in workers’ compensation premiums
- Engage workers
- Enhance their social responsibility goals
- Increase productivity and enhance overall business operations
You can learn more about HASP’s by downloading OSHA’s “Recommended Practices for Safety & Health Programs in Construction”
How can TSC help:
TSC PERFORMS HEALTH & SAFETY, SITE SAFETY PLANS AND MORE!TSC's team of experts create and develop site specific Health and Safety Programs. Our Field experts provide written plans for New Buildings, Reinforced Concrete, Facade Restoration... and more. TSC your GO TO consultant when a Health & Safety Plans (HASP) needs to be prepared in writing!
TSC is your GO TO consultant when an Accident Prevention Program or Health and Safety Program need to be prepared in writing. We have all the tools, personnel and resources to:
• Be able to provide the concise means and direction within a APP or HASP that enhances safety and health to be practiced with concurrent progressive construction activities.
• Be able to eliminate speculation by assessing the project prior, so that the APP and/or HASP is prepared accurately to enable effective management of project expectations.
• Access to a consortium of experienced safety and health experts who have worked at and with Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA),
The School Construction Authority’s (SCA), The New York City Deparment of Environmental Protection (DEP), Department of Design and Construction (DDC) and Department of Buildings (DOB) along with many construction management teams that know the application of code and risk reduction plans and alternatives.
• Access to NY State Dept of Labor Workplace Safety and Loss Prevention Consultants and Specialists who can inspect a project and assist to prepare documentation needed to respond to, guide and reduce insurance risk ratio.
• Review existing APP and HASP to update to current local, state and federal requirements as well as standard safety practices.
Keep your jobsite and workers safe. Contact us today.